Very important gifset 2/2
evolution of an international kpop fan
- kpop fan: this is a catchy song
- kpop fan: hey they're quite attractive
- kpop fan: lol who's this
- kpop fan: SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY
- kpop fan: 2ne1 vs. snsd oh man
- kpop fan: wow there's a lot of groups
- kpop fan: so much weird english
- kpop fan: I LOVE THIS SONG
- kpop fan: idk what your name is
- kpop fan: 13 names? heck no
- kpop fan: kyuhyun is funny
- kpop fan: big bang has great songs
- kpop fan: must. watch. all. variety. shows.
- kpop fan: i love it when they talk in english
- kpop fan: i think i got everyone's name down
- kpop fan: oh crap so many lawsuits
- kpop fan: allkpop?
- kpop fan: companies have special characteristics this is cool
- kpop fan: big three wow that's so cool
- kpop fan: how the heck do i do that dance move
- kpop fan: making a bias list is hard
- kpop fan: i don't like this mandatory military service thing
- kpop fan: poor f(x)
- kpop fan: what is eat your kimchi
- kpop fan: MUST KEEP TRACK OF ALL ROOKIE GROUPS AND LEARN ALL THEIR NAMES
- kpop fan: must study kpop history
- kpop fan: poor ss501
- kpop fan: COMEBACK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
- kpop fan: DBSK WAS SO EPIC WHEN THEY WERE TOGETHER
- kpop fan: must memorize every group's company
- kpop fan: lol no way im keeping track of all these rookie groups
- kpop fan: end of year stuff is awesome!
- kpop fan: MNET'S MAMA IS THE MOST EPIC THING EVER
- kpop fan: JYP still performs???
- kpop fan: omg exo
- kpop fan: allkpop >:(
- kpop fan: kpop is ruining my life
- kpop fan: must buy all kpop clothing and posters and albums
- kpop fan: my bias is stupid
- kpop fan: stop it i hate you
- kpop fan: you're beautiful ily
- kpop fan: i hate kpop
"The kingdom is lost!"
requested by anonymous
I’m embarrassed at how hard i loled
it's been a long, long time
Okay, this is actually what you do if you’re being sexually harassed in any kind of public space. Draw attention to it, preferably pull away and let EVERYONE know that someone is touching you. This will not only get him to get off you but he’ll definitely think about this situation next time he wants to do something like this.
Spreading the word.
My mom and I were talking about this today after hearing about a woman who was molested on a plane who said nothing until she was picked up at the airport by her parents. My mom looked at me and asked what I would do in that situation and I looked her dead in the eye and I told her “it would take me .02 seconds to realize what was going on and yell angrily, and then I would be straight on to bitch slapping him so hard he wouldn’t be able to see the punch I’d throw with the opposite hand”.
She nodded and accepted my salty language like a seasoned sailor.
I’ve had experience with this before, in Prague a group of five girls and I were followed by three men at night. After a while they started yelling at us, the most common being “how much?” Meaning how much we “cost” as prostitutes. Seeing as they weren’t going to stop, I turned on my heel, faced them (which surprised them), spat at their feet and responded with “You couldn’t afford me.” This prompted the other girls to start yelling back at them as well, starting with our spitfire Czech friend to start slinging curses in Czech as she and the rest of the girls came up beside me. Needless to say the men backed off and pretty much fled. They weren’t expecting a fight. It empowered me and encouraged the rest of the girls to yell back too.
I’ve heard that a lot of people don’t know what to do in this situation because they’ve been taught all their lives to be polite and non-aggressive. Keep your heads down or whatever.
Keep in mind that studies have shown that rapists look for victims who won’t fight back.
Remember that nobody has the right to touch you without your consent or harass you, and you have all the right to make the biggest fuss about it that you can possibly make.
Get angry. Be in command.
If someone is doing something that makes you uncomfortable like this, you do not need to be nice. Swear, kick, scream, make the asshole cry. You don’t have to nice, be as rude as you want
Happy Birthday Alan Menken!
Tony Award winner Alan Menken was born on July 22. Find out more about the composer of Beauty and the Beast, Little Shop of Horrors, The Little Mermaid, Newsies and more at PlaybillVault.com.
Disney Princesses + platonic kisses
A gentle reminder that a kiss can mean many things. A kiss can be a symbol of good luck, good faith, or just to show your compassion for another. I think this is one of my favorite photo sets of some Disney ladies in a long time.